- NX2FLAMETECT Is A Nitrogen Based Effective Flame Retardant Specifically Designed For The Marine Market
- NX2FLAMETECT Is Produced in An ISO 9000 Environment Ensuring Performance & Consistency Of Quality
- NX2FLAMETECT Is Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, It Is Not a Marine Pollutant & Is Classified As Safe To Transport Internationally By Air , Land & Sea
- NX2FLAMETECT Is Dermal Friendly , Vitally Important For Upholstery Textiles & Carpeting That Are In Continuous Contact With Skin
- NX2FLAMETECT Has A Low Hygroscopy ( Affinity To Water ) & Does Not Readily Absorb Moisture, Leach Out Or Progressively Degrade In A Marine Environment
- NX2FLAMETECT Is Non-Corrosive To All Metals Ferrous & Non Ferrous ( See Our Tests ) & Will Not Contribute To The Degradation Of A Vessels Structural & Decorative Metals
- NX2FLAMETECT Does Not Contain Any Chemicals On Any International ‘’ Banned ‘’ Or ‘’ To Be Phased Out Lists ‘’
- NX2FLAMETECT Contains Low Levels Of People Friendly Biocides That Are Effective Against Bacteria That Can Cause Discomfort & Subsequent Loss Of Income On Board Vessels Including Noro Virus (See Our Tests)
NX2Flametect, How Does it Work ?
Three Components Are Necessary For Fire : A Source Of Fuel, Oxygen & A Source Of Ignition ( Energy )
This Situation Is Sometimes Called The Burning Or Combustion Triangle
Although You Need Only To Eliminate One Of these Three Components To Disrupt The Burning Or Combustion Cycle, NX2FLAMETECT Produces Outstanding Results By Eliminating Two Of These Components.
At High Temperatures NX2FLAMETECT Produces Non-Combustible Gases Which Have A Diluting Effect On The Flammable Gases Produced By The Fire, Eliminating Oxygen Presence & Protecting The Burning Substrate From Further Combustion.
In addition To This NX2FLAMETECT Causes A Protective Char Layer to Be Rapidly Produced Which Acts As A Barrier Between The Substrate & The Heat Source, Further Disrupting the Burning Process.
NX2FLAMETECT Treated Materials Produce Significantly Less Smoke, In Many Cases Smoke Generation Is Reduced by Up To 50% , This Is A Significant Factor When You Consider Smoke inhalation Causes More Deaths Than Actual Contact With Fire.
NX2FLAMETECT Is Supplied In Sealed Containers To Trained & Certified Contractors Who Operate Totally Within The Legislation, Guidelines & Spirit Of The MCA MGN580 Relating to Flame Retardant Treatments For Textiles & Furnishings.
Both the Product & Process Have Been Fully Audited By MCA Approved Auditors & Certified Accordingly.